Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Her Dom Blog Tour

My name is Dominic Powers. My software engineering company, DPS, is one of the top 500 companies in the world. Conducting a search for my Personal Assistant brought an unexpected candidate straight to me.
I knew she was different as soon as she walked into my high-rise office. She exuded innocence and inexperience. Those are two things in a woman that normally don’t attract me, but I am apparently making an exception for her. She’s young and delicate – and I’m afraid she won’t make it in my world.

But the carnal man I’ve kept hidden deep inside me says I have to try.

She is my Sophia Vasco.

I am Her Dom.



Her Dom

A.D. Justice

Release Date: July 25, 2014

Purchase Links



Book Trailer



Teasers



This book is my first book by A. D Justice and it has a very interesting story. Though I have read quite a few BDSM romance or books with BDSM elements in them this is the first time I have read one where the girl has already been trained, albeit very badly, before meeting our main character and Dom. 

Both Dominic Power and Sophia Vasco are broken. Sophia is broken by her first Dom who trained her as well as a few other things. Dominic is broken and even tried to deny his dominant self until Sophia walked in. 

From the first moment Dominic Powers first laid eyes on Sophia he wanted her. He wanted to slip back into his Dom persona and own her. But he holds back, he tries hard not to fall back into the Dom life. Sophia Vasco is broken, from a not so happy childhood on up to the abusive Dom who trained her. When she meets Dominic she feels the pull and feels he is dominant. She can't help but treat him different than the other men in the office, going from a confident woman to a submissive when he comes near. 

When these two finally come together Dominic is more than Sophia ever expected. He does things so differently than her other dom and getting use to his way, the right way, is challenging at times. After finding out detail after detail about her training Dominic wants to hunt down her old Dom and give him an eye for an eye. He is becoming completely captivated by his Sophia. 

But with all good things something has to muck it up. Both are hiding something from the other. Will they be able to move ahead and get past their secrets or will this put a full stop on the new relationship they are enjoying. 

I loved the story line. Like I said it wasn't anything I had encountered before. I did have a hard time with all the saccharine sweet moments and Sophia being so weak willed around Dominic but this is the product of her abuse and I think my problems are more of a taste thing than anything else. I got drawn further into the plot quite easily and enjoyed this story.


Playlist



Ten Fun Facts about AD Justice

1.  I had no idea what I was getting into when I wrote my first book.
2.  Releasing a book never gets easier. 
3.  I’ve made some amazing friends in this crazy journey.
4.  I am a certified open water scuba diver.
5.  When I eat Reese’s (my favorite), I eat the chocolate off first and then eat the peanut butter.
6.  I don’t like any seafood and only some grilled fish.
7.  I have two dogs, two horses and one cat — oh yeah, and my hubs and my two boys.
8   I still work a full time job and write in the evenings.  No, I don’t get much sleep.
9.  Music is a great book motivator and I can’t write without my tunes blaring in my ears to tune out everything else.
10.  I am a huge BAMA football fan. 
 

About the Author


A.D. Justice's debut novel is Wicked Games, A Steele Security Novel. It is the first of a five book series. The second book in the Steele Security Series is Wicked Ties. it continues the story exactly where Wicked Games ends. Each book is designed as a stand-alone from a character perspective, but reading from the beginning will give the reader a better sense of how the characters are connected. The premise of the series is based on a group of elite soldiers and their adventures with Steele Security.

A.D.'s second series is the Crazy Series and Crazy Maybe is the first book. It is not for the faint of heart - complex, real-life issues are addressed, with several twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages until you've devoured the whole book! This series will also continue with more emphasis on the supporting characters.

The third series is Dominic Powers. The first book, Her Dom, is now available. Her Dom gives a fresh, new, and realistic look at how a Dom/sub relationship really is, with the addition of a few twists, turns, mystery and intrigue. The second book in this series will be available in October 2014.

A.D. Justice has been married for 25 years and has two wonderful sons in college. She is also an avid reader of romance novels and, to her amazement, a self-published author. A.D. enjoys reading many different types of romance books - including drama and suspense, crime and mystery, NA and YA, and contemporary and erotica.


A.D. Justice is a Goodreads Author and can also be found on Facebook (facebook.com/adjusticeauthor), Twitter (@adjustice1), or by email at adjustice@outlook.com.

Contact A.D. Justice

Giveaway




No comments:

Post a Comment