Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Resist Me Blog Tour!

BlogTourBanner

Resist Me 
 Men of Inked #4

 By Chelle Bliss

Genre: Erotic/Romantic Erotica 



Synopsis

Izzy Gallo has never been described as a member of the weaker sex. She’s a woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Growing up with four older overprotective brothers has hardened her, making her a force to be reckoned with.
Against the wishes of her two brothers, Joe and Mike, Izzy takes a weekend trip to Bike Week in Daytona, turning her world upside down. Over her head, in a world she doesn’t understand, there’s only one man who can save her.
James Caldo has dedicated his life to protect and serve as a member of the DEA. He’s cocky, overbearing, and doesn’t take no for an answer – the Gallo men have nothing on him.
When their paths cross, James makes Izzy question everything she believes about completely surrendering to the opposite sex.
Does James have what it takes to overpower the headstrong Izzy, capturing her heart forever?




If you haven't read a Men of Inked book you will not understand my next statement. Izzy and James' story was ALMOST hotter than City and Suzy's. I never thought it was possible to even get close to that level of awesomeness. Chelle Bliss blew me away. Each book I have read by her has been simply fantastic (of course City has claimed the top spot and really, If you haven't read Throttle Me it is a necessity!).

Izzy Gallo doesn't disappoint. She is just as ballsy and full of spice as she has been in the previous Men of Inked books, and she is just as tough as her brothers have taught her to be. Which makes their life hard when she makes choices they definitely don't agree with. The book opens up with Izzy talking to her brother's, City and Mike about her going to bike week with Flash, who they thoroughly detest. Neither are thrilled, OK they are completely pissed about it, but she ignores their good sense and in complete Izzy fashion tells them what she is going to do. She never expected who she would run into or how she would run into him.

James hasn't forgotten Izzy since he crashed her brother's wedding to deliver the card from their undercover brother Thomas. This new meeting between them is even MORE electric than the first. James has to tease and tempt her to get what he wants. And he wants a lot more than Izzy is willing to give. Will Izzy be tempted and take what she knows she wants?

This book has it all. It has some seriously steamy, panty melting scenes along with some suspense and a lot of ball busting talk from Izzy and drool worthy naughty talk from James. I even had a few moments of laughing out loud, it just couldn't be helped! Chelle's writing makes it easy to picture the scenes especially after reading the other 3 books and getting to know each character so well. I love that they don't change so much they are unrecognizable from book to book. They grow as the books are written but you get to see it rather than wonder what the heck happened. This is definitely what happened with Izzy's book. She is still the ballsy kick ass chick but wait til you read her book and see how she has grown by the end! I LOVE James and Izzy's book! This is another fantastic addition to the Men of Inked Series and now I REALLY can't wait for Thomas's story!!

Resist Me Purchase Links

Amazon  iTunes   Kobo   Barnes & Noble

Excerpt

I’d already raised my voice, but I couldn’t fucking help it. The woman was maddening. “I’m exactly what you need and want. You’re too fucking scared to admit it.”
She shook her head as she crawled out of bed and started to dress. “You’re not all that.”
“When you grow the fuck up, call me,” I said as I stalked toward her.
“You’re a total dick,” she hissed, moving to slap me.
I grabbed her wrist, pulling her to my body. Gripping her hair in my fist, I gave it a slight tug as I hovered over her lips. She gasped, holding my shoulders.
“You know you want me,” I growled, my lips a breath away from hers. “I wrecked you for any other man. I own your ass, Izzy. I’ll let you run, but you can’t resist me forever.”


meofinkedfacebook


Men of Inked Series

Where to find Chelle Bliss 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment