Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Lost One by Liz LoveLock Release Day Blitz




  The Lost One 


Book One of Lost Series

By Liz Lovelock


GENRE:  Contemporary Romance

Hosted By:


Hosted By: Book Empire Promotions



  

SYNOPSIS

My name is Melodi White, I had a dream once like every other girl does. Then one day, my dream was torn to shreds, by my sister’s evil boyfriend, Jacob. It’s been three years since she was ripped from my life. She wasn’t just any sister; no, she was my twin, my best friend.


Deciding to follow our childhood dream of moving to New York, I head for a life of adventure and fun. A night on the town and I find myself wrapped in the arms of one gorgeous, drop-dead-sexy man, Corban. He has literally swept me off my feet, taken my breath away with a single kiss and left me wanting more, a feeling completely alien to me.



Corban Andrews, CEO of Case Construction, rich, sexy and ravishing is set to make my world come undone. I allow myself to put my trust in him, but will his rules and my trust issues let us explore what we could have together? It’s either that or am I at risk of staying lost and alone.



When a blast from my past reappears, I know I may be pushed so far down the rabbit hole, Corban and I just may not survive. It all comes down to survival and choices. I have no idea which I will choose.


PURCHASE LINKS


iTunes ♥ Kobo ♥ Barnes & Noble 





This book opens up introducing you to Melodi, a sister's grief. It makes you aware just how broken this family is because of what happened to their loved one and how broken they will be through out this book. Then Time fast forwards 3 years and Melodi is still broken but moving on and learning to be happy. Learning to live again. I adored this book and I am anxiously awaiting book 2!

We meet Melodi as she is grieving for her sister Abby. This gets you ready for how she will react to many things throughout the whole book and understand her reactions. She had just moved to New York a childhood dream she and her sister had had and now she is having to do it alone. Luckily for her when she gets there she meets Felicity or as she calls her Flick who takes her under her wing and shows her how to live a little. While out doing some of that living, Melodi literally falls into arms of the most handsome man she has ever encountered. He helps her up the stairs and they share an earth shattering kiss before she is whisked away by her best friend.  

Corban Andrews is the CEO of Case Construction, and he has a problem trusting a woman's interest in him. Whether she likes him for his money, power, connections, or himself. When Melodi falls on him at the club and didn't have a clue who he was he enjoyed the moment. The kiss they shared was unexpected and startling in its power. Finding out who SHE was was just as startling, but not deterring. 

They have a a rocky relationship from the get go. He has his issues and she has hers, but they can't stay away from each other. Then her world begins to crash around her when one of her greatest nightmares shows up. Not knowing what to do and choices have to be made. This puts a lot of strain on an already delicate relationship. Can they keep it together?

Oh my goodness!! I can't tell you how much I loved this book!! The characters were wonderful. They didn't feel forced nor did they make it feel too easy. When the emotions became high it was easy to empathize and when the tension started building I was on the edge of my seat! It will be hard waiting for book 2 but I will be one of the first to purchase it. This author kept me stuck to the page waiting to see what would happen. 









AUTHOR BIO


Liz is from bright sunny Queensland, Australia. She has always been a reader. When she was little she would be up late reading Garfield and Asterix comic books and also Footrot Flats. When she hit high school she read TomorrowWhen the War Began by John Marsden and from there her love of books continued to grow. She always has a book to read beside her bed along with a note book for when inspiration hits at those crazy hours. 

She is a stationary addict and a one click addict. She loves everything books, authors and of course loves chocolate and lollies to keep her going

CONNECT WITH LIZ


Facebook ♥ Goodreads ♥ Twitter 









a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment