Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Melody Grace's Third Position ✵Review✵




He taught me to dance beyond passion. 
He showed me the pleasure my body was made to create.
Now I have to choose. 
Raphael or my future?
My passion or my one true love?
There's no hiding from the truth no longer.
Everything changes tonight.
*The Third and final part of the sexy seduction serial*

Haven't started the series yet? First Postilion is available FREE!




I was concerned about reading the third book in a series without reading the first 2. I was pleasantly surprised. Though I missed out on how they got to the point they were in book 3 I didn't feel lost to the plot. I did feel I missed out on how their love began but that is a simple remedy of reading the first 2 books and not a reflection on this one. This could easily be a stand alone book with the knowledge that books 1 and 2 would only enrich its reading experience. 

Annalise works hard to please an impossible to please mother while trying to make herself happy. Raphael is her dream come true, but is he too much of a perfect thing to continue? She has hard choices ahead and she will need her friends support. 

I enjoyed this book immensely it was a fast, but emotionally impacting book that is deeper that you first expect it to be. 


Free on Amazon | Free on iBooks | Free on Smashwords 


A man dances the same way he fucks. His stamina, his rhythm, the slow grind of his hips.

Some people are born to it, others learn through years of careful study.

And dancers? We do i t best of all.

The moment I saw her, I knew. Her innocence is intoxicating. My lust is fierce. Primal. To watch her dance is to know the torment of true temptation.

She will be mine.


THE DIRTY DANCING SERIES RELEASE DATES:
FIRST POSITION -- 11/5
SECOND POSITION -- 11/12
THIRD POSITION -- 12/1



About Melody Grace

Melody Grace is New York Times bestselling author of Beachwood Bay series. A small town girl turned SoCal beach lover, after spending her life with her nose in a book, she decided it was time she wrote one herself. She loves steamy romance novels, happily-ever-afters, and lusting after fictional men folk. She is author of USA Today & international bestselling Beachwood bay series. 

Website     Facebook     Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment