Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

K. Larsen's Target 84 ◉Review & Trailer◉




Blurb

I hide in plain sight.I am a pretty face with a killer body. Literally. I kill whatever the job calls for. Women, men, I know no bounds. Why would I? I've been groomed to do this since I was a child.
Who I am?
I am a monster living among angels. After all this is over, I will redeem my actions. I will walk among those angels, fallen down on red stained leaden wings torn apart.
Who he is?
That's a secret you'll have to discover.
This is the final installment of the Bloodlines Series.







Greta: Alone, trained assassin, hard core bad ass, maybe not so alone, allowed Pepper in, would do anything for her one and only friend.
Bentley: ATF Agent, loved Pepper, would do anything to keep her safe, secrets, 

So many things to say, but I wont because oh MAN you need to experience this last (sob!!) book in the Bloodlines series without spoilers. I always thought Clara's story was my favorite and K. Larson couldn't ever make me change my mind. Don't get me wrong I loved Magnolia's story and I definitely loved Sawyer's story (she almost had me switching there), but after reading Greta and Bentley's book, I'm sorry Clara and Dom you guys have been bumped. Just holy wow!! 

I knew it would kick my tail because the characters were both broken, as we learned from books two and three, but we didn't know quite how bad. I am a sucker for broken characters and watching them remake themselves, find themselves or heal. The huge bomb Ms Larsen gives us is perfect! When you get to it you will know exactly what I mean. It set the whole thing for the book and I LOVED it! I can not wait to see what she comes up with after this series.

This can be read as a stand alone and loved just as much but will have more meaning and depth if you read the series in order. The characters are so in your face and unapologetic. They care for the ones they let in and protect to the extreme. If you walk away from this book without it causing you to reflect I will be utterly shocked. The characters will hold you, the story, the back story, the plot. It is impossible to set it down once you begin to read. I will be recommending this book to anyone looking for a great read. This whole series should be read! Loved it and hate to see it end! Thank you for such an amazing set of characters and a story I will enjoy re-reading again. 


Fan Made Trailer




About the Author


K. Larsen is an avid reader, coffee drinker, and chocolate eater who loves writing. She received her B.A.from Simmons College- a while ago. She currently lives and works in Maine. She writes steamy romantic suspense novels when no one's looking.


Available through all major book retailers, all six of her books can be purchased in paperback or for any e-reader. She can be found on Facebook, Goodreads and Twitter should you want to stalk her.


Currently working on her next novels, she's published Saving Caroline, 30 Days, Committed, Dating Delaney, The Bloodlines Series (Tug of War, Objective, Resistance and Target 84).

And don't forget to check out her Website





No comments:

Post a Comment