Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Maisey Yates' Married for Amari's Heir ⋞Review⋟



Blurb

She will share his bed

It may have been Charity Wyatt's father who stole from mogul Rocco Amari, but it's Charity who will pay the price of Rocco's vengeance.

Carry his heir

Relinquishing her virginity should have covered Charity's debt, but her one white-hot night with the enigmatic Italian has unexpected consequences.

And be his wife!

Determined her baby will have a better childhood than she did, Charity asks Rocco for financial help. But Rocco has bigger plans in mind: to legitimize his heir by making Charity his wife!



Married For Amari's Heir was a great romance between a man who has serious control issues and a woman who just wants to live her life free from her father's life style even as she craves his love. Rocco was a huge domineering figure from the get go. He dominated the pages and made me want to smack him even as I wanted to make him feel loved. Charity brought out the sympathy, but I still wanted to whack her as well for falling for her dad's scheme.

The instant attraction and super hot lust between the two was expected but the cruelty from Rocco was not. She was already beat down socially he kicked her while she was on the floor. This book made me swear, it made me want to throw my Kindle, it also made me want to wrap both Rocco and Charity up in a blanket and tell them it would be OK.

This book has great character development and descriptive writing. The emotional building in this book was definitely spot on. I can't tell you how many times I was emphatic to Charity's feelings. Rocco's control issues and jerkiness also pulled at me as it covered for a multitude of feelings he didn't or couldn't handle feeling. I absolutely loved the ending! It was perfect and I can NOT express how much I swooned over it. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a super hot read with strong characters, spicy romance, and a hard earned love ending.


Meet the Author


USA Today Bestselling author Maisey Yates lives in rural Oregon with her three children and her husband, whose chiseled jaw and arresting features continue to make her swoon. She feels the epic trek she takes several times a day from her office to her coffee maker is a true example of her pioneer spirit.

In 2009, at the age of twenty-three Maisey sold her first book. Since then it's been a whirlwind of sexy alpha males and happily ever afters, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Maisey divides her writing time between dark, passionate category romances set just about everywhere on earth and light sexy contemporary romances set practically in her back yard. She believes that she clearly has the best job in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment