Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Elizabeth Morgan's Creak



Title: Creak

Author: Elizabeth Morgan
Series: Standalone
Genre: Erotic Suspense/Ménage
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: September 7th 2015
Edition/Formats It Will Be Available In: eBook & Print


Blurb
“What happens in Silver Creek…stays in Silver Creek.”
 After spending the summer as a recluse due to a bad break-up, Nicole Saunders agrees to go to The Heat Wave Festival with her best friends, Kacey and Tyler.
Along with three other friends, they plan to take a shortcut through the small town of Silver Creek. The last thing any of them expect is to become lost and end up pulling into a motel for the night.
The Creek Motel is isolated and the last place Nicole wants to be, especially after meeting the glacial owner. But her discomfort is soon forgotten as she finally gives in to her feelings and asks Kacey and Tyler to spend the night with her.
This should be bliss, but it quickly turns into a nightmare when she discovers that one of their friends has mysteriously disappeared from her locked room in the middle of the night.
Worried, Nicole presumes the worst, but she will soon discover that isolation can be the perfect stage for those who have something to hide…and that Jayne's disappearance is more disturbing than any of them could have guessed.
****CONTENT WARNING****
This title contains explicit language and scenes of a sexual and/or violent nature which some readers may find disturbing.


Book Links




Excerpt

Chapter One

Wichita, Kansas
Saturday 30th August 2014
18:13 p.m.

A sigh passed my lips, followed by another throaty agreement while the female on the other end of the line continued her long-winded speech.
I loved Jayne, but she embodied the definition of irritating, and if I had to talk to her much longer, I would start knocking my head against the wall.
“Nikki, are you even listening to me?”
I opened my eyes. The orange light of the setting sun was coming through the window to glide across my ceiling. My focus then fixed on the silver nub sitting in the centre of the overhead fan, which continued to turn above my bed.
“Of course I’m listening to you.” I unravelled the chunk of brown hair I had idly wrapped around my index finger. “But I’ve already told you, I’m not going to Kimber’s party.”
“Why, because of James?”
My ex-boyfriend’s smug face filled my mind and caused acidic pain to slice through my chest. “He’s one of the reasons,” I replied, while twisting onto my side.
“Look, I’ve played the supportive friend long enough, but clearly, it isn’t getting me anywhere.”
That urge to snort—had to resist it. Did Jayne even know what ‘supportive’ meant; you know, outside of the purpose of push-up bras.
“He’s a dick, and you have been moping and completely unsociable all summer. Enough is enough, Nikki. It’s been five months since you guys broke up. I get that cramming for your finals pulled you through the early stages, but you’ve graduated from the oh so wonderful Wichita State University and now you’re back in the real world. It’s time to get on with the rest of your life. You can’t hide in your house forever. You’ve missed so much—”
“I haven’t been hiding.” I mean, okay, I had to admit I hadn’t partaken in many, if not any, of the summer events my friends attend every year. But why make it such a big deal? I should be allowed off the hook for having my ass dumped.
“Yes, you have, and it’s wrong. He should be in hiding. Do you know how many times I’ve had to stop Kacey from kicking his ass?”
A sigh escaped me. “I haven’t been in the mood to go out, all right? As for James, I don’t know if I’ll kill him or end up crying if I see him.”
Jayne unfortunately wasn’t the faithful type, so no matter what I said, she would hardly understand how upset I felt that the guy I had been dating for four years had been cheating on me for two.
“Do both, do nothing, I don’t care.  Just stop hiding.”
“I know. And I know he isn’t worth the time or the effort in either case, but I just can’t trust myself around him at the moment.”
James had been my first serious relationship, and everything had seemed fine until we got to university. I could blame myself for being busy, but it would be complete bullshit. He got the same attention from me that he always had, but for some reason, that wasn’t enough anymore.
“He cheated on you. He should be hiding in his little hole, while you come out and have fun with your friends.”
Irritating as hell, but she had a point. “I know.”
“We need to get you laid.”
Despite the fact she couldn’t see my face, my brow furrowed in response. “How is that going to help?”
“Rebound sex is exactly what you need right now. Sweaty, dirty, work-your-frustration-out sex. In fact, I have the perfect guy in mind—”
I jolted up at the sound of a firm tapping at the window to see Kacey’s sun kissed face, his shades resting at the edge of his long nose, baby blue eyes fixed on me.
My hand travelled to my thumping heart. “You ass.”
“Bitch?”
“Not you, Jayne.” I climbed off my bed. “Kay and Ty are here.”
“Speak of the devil, and his sexy ass will most definitely appear.”
My steps faltered. “I’m so pretending that I didn’t even hear you go there.”
Her husky laughter filled my ear. “And I so can’t believe you haven’t already gone there. What’s wrong with you? ”
“Er, they’re my best friends.”
“What are friends for, but to help each other get through bad times and have multiple orgasms?”
“Something is seriously wrong with you.”
“Look who’s talking. You have two hot guys at your beck and call, and you haven’t even fooled around with either of them. For shame, Nikki.”
“We’ve been friends since childhood.”
“Shit changes. I’m actually willing to bet money that they have both fantasized about fucking you since the age of sixteen.”
My throat dried, and although I hated to admit it, the thought that they might see me in such a way had my stomach in multiple knots. “I doubt that.”
“They have dicks, and you’re delish. Trust me, they’ve thought about tapping your fine ass on a multitude of occasions.”
Another knock echoed. At the window, the usual mischievous smile formed on Kacey’s face. He crooked his finger in a come-hither fashion, and my bones turned to jelly.
I cleared my throat. Heat licked my cheeks. “I’m hanging up now.”
Her laughter fanned the fire rolling beneath the surface of my skin.
“Ask them. I’m sure they would both be happy to fuck you senseless.”
“Bye.” I hung up and placed my cell phone on my dresser.
Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the window and flicked the latches. My hands trembled as I pushed the frame up and locked it into place. I folded my arms across my chest and stepped out of the way. “You know, I do have a front door.”
Kacey snorted and climbed through the medium gap.
“If I used your door, how would I ever accidentally catch you getting undressed?” He straightened and looked down at me. “Be sensible now.”
His baby blues gleamed as he made the usual flirtatious evaluation of me, and as always, a giddy flutter stroked the walls of my stomach.
I really wish I could blame the vast fluctuation in my heartbeat and the sudden flash of heat over my body on Jayne winding me up, but truth be told, for the last couple of years, I may have had the odd thought about sleeping with Kacey, and Tyler. I usually entertained these thoughts after consuming a mass amount of alcohol, which always got me in the mood and made me feel like doing something stupid. But then, those thoughts were still there at sombre moments, too—dancing in the darkest and most forbidden corners of my mind.
It really didn’t help that Kacey looked like one hell of a tempting package, the type of guy you wanted to do nasty things to, in exchange for finding out what that wicked glint in his eyes was all about. Or the fact that Tyler had the whole dark hair and dark bottomless eyes going for him. Not to mention the broody “I-will-take-my-time-and-then-hold-you-all-night-long” appeal.
But as tempting as the thought of being crazy with two guys I trusted seemed —and sweet merciful Jesus, the urge to throw caution to the wind got stronger with each year that went by—I really didn’t want to lose my best friends.
With my hands on my hips, I looked past him. “And what’s your excuse?”
Tyler’s slender lips curved as he slipped through the open window. “We’ve been using your window as our front door for fifteen years. Old habits are hard to break.”
“What took you so long?”
“Kacey was being picky,” Tyler replied while he shut and locked the window.
“I wanted to watch a good comedy, for a change, instead of all this slasher and space shit you two watch all the time.”
I glanced at Tyler. “Uh-oh, what have we ended up with?”
He reached inside his jacket and retrieved two DVDs from the inner pocket. “Just Go With It and Insidious.”
I took the films off him.
“Adam Sandler?” I glanced at Kacey. “You’re forgiven. Good choice with Insidious, Ty. It’s meant to be jumpy, freaky.”
“Was that Jayne, by any chance?” Kacey walked over to my bed and jumped onto it. “Please don’t say you agreed to go to Kimber’s party this weekend, because I may have to spank you.”
I arched an eyebrow at him. “You’re not going?”
He snorted and cushioned his head with his arms. “You’re damn right I’m not.”
The DVDs ended up on my dresser and my steps took me to the end of the bed. “Do I want to know why?”
“I’m not going because it’s the same shitty party every year, with the same douche-bags.”
Tyler strolled over to my desk and took a seat in my computer chair. “Plus we didn’t think you would want to go because, well—”
Kacey’s jaw tensed. “I swear I would have kicked his ass already, but Jayne is always there.”
“As tempting as the idea is, I don’t want you to hurt James.” I folded my arms across my chest and glanced at the floor. “He isn’t worth it.”
“He ain’t worth shit, but it would sure make me feel a whole lot better to rearrange his annoying face.”
“I guess it’s a good thing it isn’t about making you feel better, then,” Tyler commented. “How are you holding up?”
A laugh bubbled out and my gaze flew up to him. “I’m not going to break, Ty.”
“Course you ain’t.” Kacey slid his sunglasses on top of his head, pushing back his thick, chestnut curls. He smiled at me. “Our girl’s tough.”
So tough I’d been hiding in my house all summer like Jayne had said. Way to go, me.
“Well, if we’re skipping the party, do you wanna go to the movies or something?”
“We got a better idea.” Kacey propped himself up on his elbows. “What would you say to a trip to Omaha?”
My glance flipped between the two of them, my eyes widening. “I’d have to ask, why do you want to go out of state?”
Kacey shrugged. “Change of scenery, and new meat.”
I rolled my eyes. “You’re so gross.”
A girlish shriek left my lips as he sprung forward and grabbed me by the waist. The next thing I knew, he’d trapped me between his arms, chest, and legs, with my face buried in my bedding.
“It’s the Heat Wave Festival. Last big event of summer,” Tyler explained.
“Look, the gates open at nine next Friday morning, but naturally, it’s a little too late for me to book time off work. So we were thinking—”
“That we’d make a trip out of it,” Tyler intercepted. “Head on up after Kacey finishes work, scrounge some tickets off a seller—”
I twisted onto my back and pushed my hair out of my face.
“Get wasted and generally have an awesome time,” Kacey added.
“Then we hit the road Sunday morning, and we’re back home by the afternoon.”
“Simple and safe. What do you say?”
I looked up at Kacey. “It seems like a waste of time. What if we can’t get tickets?”
He rolled his eyes. “God, you have gotten so boring since you’ve been to Uni.”
“Have not.” I punched him in the ribs, scowling when he began chuckling.
“Come on, Nikki, I’ll make it worth your while.”
I tensed at the feel of his hand slipping under my T-shirt. The rough pads of his fingertips danced lightly across my stomach and his gentle touch sent hot electricity running straight down to my clit.
“You’ve got nothing I want,” I lied with a quip of my lips.
Kacey just grinned at me and continued running his fingers back and forth along my abdomen. It felt rather soothing, or it had until his pinkie skimmed the top of my jeans, and I had to bite my inner cheek to keep from arching. I couldn’t even remember the last time James had touched me in such a simple way. . . .
“It would be good for you to get out of town,” Tyler stated. “Or if it’s not so good, then like Kay said, at least it will just be a change of scenery for two days.”
“Just come with us and then, we promise we will leave you alone to mope for at least two weeks before trying to drag your cute ass somewhere else.”
I looked between them both. “You really want to go?”
“Hell, yes.”
Tyler shrugged. “It could be fun. Plus, as much as I love popcorn, we kinda have a movie night every week, anyway.”
I sighed. “Fine, but on one condition.”
“Yes, you can give me a blow job. I am so completely fine with that.”
I batted Kacey’s hand away, before I became too comfortable with it roaming lower than my stomach. “You wish.”
“I do. I really, really do, baby girl.”
I flipped him off and pushed myself up. “Jayne, Shauna, and Craig are coming with us.”
Kacey groaned and let his head fall back. “Not Craig.”
I shifted round and faced him. “Since when have you had a problem with him?”
Tyler smiled. “Since he and Shauna blew two hours in the guest room at Mark’s.”
My eyes widened and I tilted my head to the side. “You and Shauna?”
“We got drunk.” Kacey scrubbed his hands down his face. “We were horny, and hey, shit happens.”
Clearly, I had missed more than I thought over the last few months.
“Well, those are my conditions. Jayne has just spent twenty minutes busting my butt for being a recluse all summer and ignoring everyone. She will be pissed if I run off with you two to go to a festival.”
Tyler chuckled and spun round on my computer chair. “Looks like you’re going to have to behave yourself. Think you can manage that, Kay?”
“Yeah, I think I can ignore Shauna and her bitch boyfriend for one weekend.”
“Great.” I smiled at Tyler. “I will run the idea past the others tomorrow. Otherwise, I guess that means we’re spending next weekend in Omaha.”
~ * ~

Author Information 
Elizabeth Morgan is a multi-published author of urban fantasy, paranormal, erotic horror, f/f, and contemporary; all with a degree of romance, a dose of action and a hit of sarcasm, sizzle or blood, but you can be sure that no matter what the genre, Elizabeth always manages to give a unique and often humorous spin to her stories.
Like her tagline says; A pick ‘n’ mix genre author. “I’m not greedy. I just like variety.”
And that she does, author of erotic ménage horror, Creak, paranormal erotic horror and UK, US & Australian Amazon best seller (Gay/Lesbian, Fiction), On the Rocks, erotic romance, US, UK & Spanish Amazon bestseller (Erotica Short Story) Truth or Dare? And sweet contemporary romance, UK & US Amazon bestseller (British/Drama & Plays) Stepping Stones.
She also has her hand in self-publishing. Look out for more information on her upcoming releases at her website.

Away from the computer, Elizabeth can be found in the garden trying hard not to kill her plants, dancing around her little cottage with the radio on while she cleans, watching movies or good television programmes – Dr Who? Atlantis? The Musketeers? Heck, yes! – Or curled up with her two cats reading a book.

For more information on Elizabeth's work, published and upcoming, head on over to her site:

Author Links
Blog  (Shared with Dianna Hardy)




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! I was happy to have you on my blog :D

      Delete
  2. Thank You for hosting Creak by Elizabeth Morgan with your readers.

    ReplyDelete