Love Blooms on Main Street
By Olivia Miles
Briar Creek Series #4
Contemporary Romance, Standalone
Add to your Goodreads TBR
Love is always in season . . .
Florist Ivy Birch fantasizes about the day a man will surprise her with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Especially if that man happens to be Brett Hastings. One stolen kiss at her best friend's wedding and Ivy can't get the sexy ER doctor out of her head.
In the small town of Briar Creek, you can't avoid anyone for very long. Not that Brett has been trying to avoid Ivy. He just can't afford to let anything distract him from his work-not again. So when a hospital fundraiser throws them together, love is the last thing on his mind. But with her quick wit and sweet laugh, soon the one woman he's tried to keep at arm's length is capturing his heart...
Other Books In This Series
Love Blooms on Main Street is the type of book I love to snuggle in my reading chair and get lost in. It was a very sweet read with a lot of personal conflict about what each wants or should want. It was a beautifully written book and causes a reader to fall in love with the characters. They are a perfect fit and what a person thinks they want isn't always what they need.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and recommend it to all the romance lovers out there who enjoy reading the occasional sweet book without a ton of drama. This one is perfect for relaxing and just falling in love.
My rating system is different from Amazon where this is a 4☆. See my rating chart to the right.
Top 5 List: What are your top 5 must haves for a book convention?
1. Business cards – Whatever your publishing status, a book convention is a wonderful opportunity to network.
2. A comfortable pair of shoes – This was, of course, learned the hard way.
3. At the risk of sounding completely vain, I’ll say a hair straightener. Why do these things always seem to take place in hot and humid climates…in the summertime?
4. A cardigan – Am I the only one who finds hotel AC to be downright painful?
5. An open mind – Even as a published author, I learn so much from fellow authors and industry experts at conferences. It’s really an invaluable experience.
Meet the Author