Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kelley Harvey's SO. LONG. ✥Review✥


Title: SO. LONG. a Bad Boy Next Door novel
Author: Kelley Harvey,
Amazon Paid In Kindle Store Top 100 Best Selling Author
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 1, 2016

Blurb

I’m not going to be fooled by another Mr. Wrong.
I once thought I’d found my Mr. Right—then my best friend found him as well. One divorce later, and this single mom swore off love, romance, and all smooth-talking, tattooed, bad boys.

Until him.
The worst mistake of my life moved in next door—a bona fide pain in my ass and pleasure everywhere else. Adam Hardick might hide behind his beard and sunglasses, but I see through him—he’s chronically single and just looking for trouble.
And now his eyes aren’t staying on his side of the fence.
It doesn’t matter that Adam is sexier than any man I’ve ever known, or that he’s hiding a mysterious injury from his service overseas. I’m looking for stability, responsibility, and someone who can love me and my three-year-old daughter. I can’t risk another broken heart.
But when our innocent fling becomes an accidental pregnancy, our relationship isn’t just for fun anymore. Can I trust a committed bachelor to become a devoted daddy?
It’s easy to fall in love…but sometimes the best romance is the one you never expected.


BONUS: For a limited time, the eBooks of SO. LONG. a Bad Boy Next Door novel will include the following BONUS BOOKS: SO. BAD. a Bad Boy Next Door novel, SO. TRASHY. a Bad Boy Next Door novel, and LOVE ‘EM. – A Bad Boy Romance. ALL of these books are FULL length, standalone novels.

Where you can purchase SO. LONG.:

SO. LONG. will be available on Sept. 1, on Amazon,
$.99 or *FREE* for Kindle Unlimited Members.







So. Long. was SO amazing. It had so much emotion writhing in its pages. I laughed so hard in so many places over so many different things and I was empathetic with Adam and Kelsey when they were each having their own little melt downs. The author said she put a lot of herself in this book and all I can say it was one of the most amazing books I have read lately. She bared the characters souls in places and healed hearts. She set sheets on fire and managed to up the ante and almost bring the house down around their ears. This was a beautiful, FREAKING NUCLEAR HOT, and hilarious romance. If you don't find yourself loving them, seeing yourself reflected in them or enjoying the story as it unfolds I will be shocked. I loved everything about this book. I very highly recommend this book. I wish I could rate higher than a 5 star. It would so get it from me.


About Kelley Harvey


Kelley is a bestselling author of mega-steamy, panty-melting romances that feature passionate heroines, sexy heroes, and all the adorable, sexy, and clumsy misadventures that lead to love. While some stories may have darker threads, hope always prevails.

If you want to keep up with Kelley's new releases, contests, and other fun stuff, please go sign up for her newsletter. She will NOT spam your inbox with daily emails. 

Social Media

Find Kelley’s website/blog:

Like Kelley Harvey on Facebook:

Follow her on Twitter:


Find Kelley’s Author page on Goodreads


EXCLSIVE OFFER:

Some events in this book are based on real events and circumstances from the author’s life. Her “Exclusive Behind the Scenes Look at SO. LONG.” email will give you the scoop on the REAL LIFE parts of the book, how they really happened, and where the inspiration came from. To receive the email you must be on Kelley’s Email Distro list.
Don’t worry, she doesn’t spam or share her list.

This is a limited time opportunity, don’t miss out.
Sign up for her email list 





COMING SOON from Kelley Harvey


SECRETS I KEEP
Sept 29, 2016

Other Available Titles by Kelley Harvey














No comments:

Post a Comment