Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Penelope Bloom's Punished ☍♡Review♡☍

Punished
a Dark Billionaire Romance
by Penelope Bloom

Synopsis
I have a dirty little secret. 
No guy has ever been able to get me off. 
They try. They fail. They leave. Rinse and repeat.
Until I met Logan Steel. 
Until he punished me.

He’s a self-made billionaire, and he’s heart-stoppingly gorgeous. Oh, and did I mention he’s into BDSM? Like… really into it. 

He says I can trust him, that he’ll take care of me, that nothing bad will happen so long as I’m his. His kitten. 

I want to believe him. 

I want to trust him. 

I want to surrender to the heat of his touch and submit. I want to let him have me in all the ways he wants me. 

But it’s not that simple. Nothing ever is. 

**This is a full-length, standalone billionaire BDSM romance. No cheating or cliffhangers, and as always, Happily Ever After guaranteed.**

Buy Now




When I first recieved this book I expected some serious naughtiness going on and I was right. This book was incredibly hot. But what I really liked is that these two characters from two different spectrums of social standings have so much in common. AND they live their life in distrust. Together they work to overcome this, at least with each other. But trust is such a fragile thing. Ms. Bloom created a searingly hot romance that shows us her characters progression as they learn to live life the way they need it with each other and with trust. It wouldn't be a good romance if there weren't obstacles in the way of that progression so be ready for it! I really loved this book and I think if you love a good BDSM romance you will too.


Meet the Author


I love to write steamy, dark bad boy romance novels full of possessive men and the feisty women who try and fail to resist them. Feint of heart, beware.


I'm a mother of two lovely daughters and writing has always been my passion. Writing my first published novel has been one of the proudest achievements of my life! I have a LOT of projects planned in the near future, so keep an eye out!



I love connecting with readers on Facebook



For information on upcomming releases, giveaways, and exclusive extended epilogues, join my Dirty List


No comments:

Post a Comment